The Sixteenth Annual General Meeting of Community First Credit Union will be held on Monday 25th June 2018 at 5.45 pm in The Concert Room (Floor 3), Trades Club, Frenchgate Centre, Doncaster, DN1 1LL.
Order of business
- Ascertain if a quorum is present
- Welcome and Apologies
- Election of Tellers (2)
- Adoption of Standing Orders of Conduct at the meeting
- Approve minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Chairperson’s Report
- Chief Executive’s Report
- Financial Report & Auditors Report and consideration of accounts
- Credit Report
- Supervisors Report
- Declaration of Dividend
- Appointment of Auditor
- Report from Nominating Committee
- Election of Board of Directors & Independent Supervisors
- Motions to be considered
- Any other relevant business
All members are invited to attend and must produce their membership book to gain admission.
Following the Annual General Meeting there will be an opportunity to meet fellow members and members of the Board of Directors. Refreshments will be available.